OMRI | CDFA
Biomin® Cal-Boro contains calcium and boron designed for soil and foliar application. It is completely bioavailable and nonphytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance to directions. Designed to prevent and correct micronutrient deficiencies and to boost crops during critical or fast growing periods.
- Biomin Boron can be applied to fruit trees, field crops, vegetables, greenhouse crops, potatoes, grapes, citrus, and ornamental gardens.
- Highly available source of calcium and boron
- Rapid leaf uptake and utilization
- Combining boron and calcium increases the effect of both nutrients
- Improved fruit quality
- Compatible with most fertilizers and pesticides
- Unique formulation with ideal rations for optimum effect
- Cost effective correction of deficiencies
- 1 Gallon
- 2.5 Gallons
- 55 Gallon Drums
- 250 Tote
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.