Biomin® Copper is a chelated mineral which is chelated mainly by glycine and other organic amino acids. Biomin® Copper was designed for soil and/or foliar applications. Completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance to directions. Designed to prevent and correct copper deficiencies and to boost crops during critical or fast growing periods.
- Biomin® Copper can be applied to fruit trees, field crops, vegetables, greenhouse crops, potatoes, grapes, citrus, and ornamental gardens.
- Quickly corrects copper deficiency
- Improves flowering and fruit set
- Increases elasticity of cell membranes
- Reduces fruit cracking and splitting
- Aids sugar accumulation in fruit
- Environmentally friendly
- 5 lbs pail
- 55 lbs bag
This product is only available to ship to the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.