Biomin® Zinc contains nitrogen and chelated zinc for soil and / or foliar application. It is completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance to directions. Biomin® Zinc is designed to prevent and correct zinc deficiencies and to boost crops during critical or fast growing periods.
- Biomin® Zinc can be applied to fruit trees, field crops, vegetables, greenhouse crops, potatoes, grapes, citrus, and ornamental gardens.
- Quickly corrects boron deficiency
- Improves flowering and fruit set
- Increases elasticity of cell membranes
- Reduces fruit cracking and splitting
- Aids sugar accumulation in fruit
- Environmentally friendly
- 5 lbs pail
- 55 lbs bag
This product is only available to ship to the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.