Fulzyme is a natural microbiological fertilizer produced by a unique fermentation process. It contains billions of beneficial bacteria and selected enzyme complexes specifically designed to improve soil fertility, promote plant growth and suppress soil pathogens.
Fulzyme ensures fertilizer utilization and improves nutrients accessibility and availability to plants.
- Faster, Uniform & Healthier Seed Germination.
- Increased Survival Rates of Transplants & Cuttings.
- Abundant Root Proliferation. Healthier & Vigorous Growth.
- Earlier & Increased Flowering. More Fruits with Uniform Size.
- Higher Yields & Better Quality.
- 1 gallon
- 2.5 gallon
- 55 gallon drum
- 250 gallon tote
- Mix the recommended quantity of Fulzyme with enough water to cover the entire acre and apply to the soil. Fulzyme can also be applied through transplant, foliar, soil applications and more.
Storage and Disposal:
- Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of properly.
This product is only available to ship to the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Apply 2-4 qt. of Fulzyme with at least 50 gal. of water per acre (5-10 l/ha). Thoroughly wet the foliage.
BULK SOIL MIXES:
Mix 2-4 qt. (2-4 l) of Fulzyme for every cubic yard of soil. DO NOT steam or sterilize the soil after mixing Fulzyme.
Mix 4 oz. (120 l) of Fulzyme with 1 gal. (3.785 l) of water and dip plant roots into the mixture at transplanting.
SIDE DRESS WITH LIQUID FERTILIZER:
Check compatibility with fertilizer. Add 2-4 qt. of Fulzyme per acre (5-10 l/ha) with fertilizer or water and apply as usual. Apply within 24 hours of mixing.
PRE-PLANT WITH LIQUID FERTILIZER AND OR HERBICIDE:
Check compatibility with fertilizer and/or herbicide. Add 2-4 qt./ac. (5-10 l/ha) of Fulzyme to solution and apply as usual. Apply within 24 hours of mixing.
SUB-SURFACE AND DRIP IRRIGATION:
Apply 2-4 qt./ac. (5-10 l/ha) of Fulzyme into irrigation system. May be mixed with fertilizer or herbicide after checking compatibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.