Experience what the highly efficient Biomin® line can give with a complete trial set of Biomin® essential nutrient supplements! The line includes Boron, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, and Zinc. It is best combined with pH Down™ to adjust the pH level of water and soil. This helps with better compatibility and even higher availability.
Biomin® chelation is created by creating a shell around a micronutrient, such as Calcium with an amino acid. Calcium and other micronutrients may be subject to being bound by a chemical reaction. This makes it unavailable to the plant without this chelation. With this shell around the micronutrient, micronutrients are kept from undesirable reactions in solution. The soil can be easily taken into plants through their roots or foliage.
Foliar application of Biomin® micronutrients can usually remediate the problem in a few days.
- Bioavailable micronutrients to maximize yield and quality.
- Fast correction of mineral nutrient deficiencies
- Better absorption and easier translocation of the micronutrient
- Uniform ripening with more flavor and quality of the fruit
- Earlier maturity of plants with better production
- Better fruit setting and less fruit dropping
- Non-phytotoxic to plants
- Certified for organic use
- Gives plants more resistance to severe temperatures
Biomin® Calcium (1 gallon), Biomin® Starter (1 gallon), and pH Down™ (1 pint)
Registration Unavailable: AR, IL, KS, MD, MT, ND, OK, SD, VT, WI, WY
Shipping Unavailable: AK, HI, PR
Please see: Biomin® Calcium | Complexed Nutrient | SaferGro
Please see: Biomin® Starter | Complexed Nutrients | SaferGro
Please see: pH Down™ | pH Adjuster | SaferGro
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.