Penex® is a soil conditioner designed to aid in water penetration into soil, reduce water run-off and increase soil flocculation. It may also stimulate microbial activities in the soil.
Penex® increases water penetration by breaking up soil particles which may have become locked together through compaction or poor soil structure. By unlocking these particles Penex® increases water penetration, reduces runoff, increases aeration, allows root systems to move down the soil profile, and allows salt to wash out
- Increases Water Penetration
- Clod Buster
- Improves Drainage
- Increases Efficiency of Water Use
- Reduces Water Runoff
- Promotes Root Development
- 1 gallon
- 2.5 gallon
- 55 gallon drum
- 250 gallon tote
- Shake well before use.
- Mix the recommended quantity of Penex with enough water to cover the entire acre and apply to the soil. Penex can also be applied through irrigation. Incorporation of Penex is not necessary.
Storage and Disposal:
- Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of properly.
This product is only available to ship to the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Washington.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.