Biomin® Copper is a chelated mineral which is chelated mainly by glycine and other organic amino acids. Biomin® Copper was designed for soil and/or foliar applications. Completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance to directions. Designed to prevent and correct copper deficiencies and to boost crops during critical or fast growing periods.
- Biomin® Copper can be applied to fruit trees, field crops, vegetables, greenhouse crops, potatoes, grapes, citrus, and ornamental gardens.
- Quickly corrects copper deficiency
- Improves flowering and fruit set
- Increases elasticity of cell membranes
- Reduces fruit cracking and splitting
- Aids sugar accumulation in fruit
- Environmentally friendly
- 5 lbs pail
- 55 lbs bag
This product is only available to ship to the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.